PINEAPPLE GROWTH TIME

Vera Besse Vera_Besse at unet.univie.ac.at
Wed May 27 16:31:33 EST 1998

On 27 May 1998 20:39:23 GMT, alicrose at aol.com (ALICROSE) wrote:

>I rooted the top of a pineapple and planted it in the ground 3 months ago.  It
>is doing good.  I wanted to know how long it will take to produce a pineapple
>and does it grow out of the ground or does it stay in the ground?
>Any help or care instructions would be appreciated.  Thanks Alicrose

I can't help with the time it will need to build a fruit, but you will see
it, because it grows on top of the plant ( the plant really grows through
the fruit, therefore you could easily take the top of the pineapple and
plant it..)

Vera

Homepage: http://unet.univie.ac.at/~a8705125/index_e.html
No Junk-Mail! Replace 'Vera_Besse' with 'a8705125'.....