Lignin content in horsetails?

Wim de Winter xxxRemove_thisxxxxxWim.deWinter at users.info.wau.nl
Tue May 26 08:25:42 EST 1998

Author(s):
Title of book: Some references on the chemistry of Equisetum spp., 1938
to 1971.
Publisher: London : [s.n.],
Year of publication: 1972
Pages and illustrations: 3 p.
Language: en
Series title: (Science library bibliographical series. Science museum ;
no. 799)
Keyword(s): BIBLIOGRAPHIES / CHEMISTRY / EQUISETACEAE / EQUISETUM
Subject code (UDC): 582.374.22 / 54 / 016 /

Author(s): Griot, R. ;
Title of book: Ueber die Inhaltsstoffe der Schachtelhalmgewaechse
(Equisetum - Arten) :
chemische und pharmakologische Kenntnisse.
Publisher: Zuerich : Brunner & Bodmer,
Year of publication: 1953
Pages and illustrations: 43 p.
Language: de
Keyword(s): CHEMICAL ANALYSIS / CHEMICAL COMPOSITION / EQUISETACEAE /
EQUISETUM / PLANTS
Subject code (UDC): 582.374.22 / 581.192 /

--
***** please edit spam-protected e-mail address manually *****