Looking for books on plant nitrogen metabolism

Steve Houghton & Cristina Cruz ambrosia at TAKETHISOUTmail.telepac.pt
Fri May 22 18:34:01 EST 1998

I am a lecturer in plant biology and ecology at the University of Lisbon.
Much of my research has been on the metabolism of nitrogen in plants,
especially Mediterranean trees.

I am now trying to compile a comprehensive list of the books published
since 1990 on nitrogen metabolism of plants or related subjects (e.g.
mineral nutrition, nitrogen cycling, symbioses and nitrogen nutrition,
methods, etc.).

Would you please post to the group or send to me any references that you
know? I am only interested in BOOKS, not journal articles or theses (but
including conference proceedings).

Please send them by email to: <ambrosia at mail.telepac.pt>

I will post the finished list, and provide it by email to anyone who asks.

Thanks for your attention

Cristina Cruz

--
Steve Houghton & Cristina Cruz