Good Scientific Research Sites

Roger Whitehead rgw at office-futures.com
Sun May 24 12:05:53 EST 1998

In article <6k805t$kkv$1 at netnews.upenn.edu>,  wrote:
> Viewed in this light, it's no so much that the goal is to share the
> fruits of research as to prevent the kind of research whose fruits
> cannot be shared.

I think we still come back to national culture. Offhand, I can't think of a
single British academic institution that has done such a thing not any that
would dare do so. (I'd be delighted to be proved wrong, of course.)

Regards,

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
(Tel +44 (0)1883 713074; fax +44 (0)1883 716793)