The Secret Life of Plants

Angelika A. Bartoszewicz abartos at orion.it.luc.edu
Tue May 19 19:37:01 EST 1998

 I have never heard of the film  (sorry can't help you out Scott) :(
 however I do know that there is a book with the same title.

 Does anyone know if both are about the same subjects?

 :)  Angelika

Scott McPhee (hyphae at msn.com) wrote:
: I saw this movie a few years ago and now would like to see it again. Does
: anyone know where I could find a copy of this film?

: Thanks for any help,

: Scott

--

__________
			                                 ,        ,
			                                /(        )`
			                                \ \___   / |
			                                /- _  `-/  '
			                               (/\/ \ \   /\
			                               / /   | `    \
		Angelika Bartoszewicz                  O O   ) /    |
			                               `-^--'`<     '
			                              (_.)  _  )   /
	      Loyola University Chicago                `.___/`    /
			                                 `-----' /
		abartos at orion.luc.edu       <----|====O)))==) \) /====
			                                  \       /