The Secret Life of Plants

Ralph O. Erickson erickson at sas.upenn.edu
Mon May 18 19:21:27 EST 1998

	Some time ago there were inquiries on this news letter about the
availability of video-cassettes of David Attenborough's "The Private Life
of Plants," (sometimes wrongly called "The Secret Lives...,) but no info.
about where to buy the cassettes was posted. -- I am reposting the
information that I posted at that time:
	In a PBS (Public Radio) catalog, the 6-cassette set of "The Private Life
of Plants" is listed for $80. The set can be ordered by 'phone, 800.645.4PBS;
or online at http://www.pbs.org/shop.