Good Scientific Research Sites

Paul Verrier paul.verrier at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu May 14 11:29:26 EST 1998

Jerry D. Jones wrote:

> Would you or someone explain if the data you have stored in your archive was
> collected using private or public funds?

Some experiments have been funded by 'public' funds but much has come
from industrial funding. Research grants in the USA tend to place the
whole project in the public domain I believe, while in the UK, only the
results tend to go into the public domain. It may not be nice, but
that's the way it has become.

Paul Verrier