Good Scientific Research Sites

Tracy Aquilla taquilla at erols.com
Thu May 14 12:17:18 EST 1998

In Article <355B18F6.A60 at bbsrc.ac.uk>, Jackie Potts
<jacqueline.potts at bbsrc.ac.uk> wrote:
>Oz wrote:
>
>> >It is true that specific results of experiments have already been
>> >published in scientific journals together with summary data
>>
>> So why not publish it openly on your web site to provide publicity and
>> to help those who might wish to consider your work. For example farmers,
>> who are ostensibly the target for much of the work you do, have
>> effectively no access to your published results.
>
>Unfortunately, we can't publish the papers on our web site because when
>a paper is published in a journal the copyright belongs to the journal
>and not to us.

They would probably give permission, if you ask. Have you even tried?

Thomas T. Aquilla, Ph.D.  .***.   .***.           .***.   .***.
Genetic Engineering and Biotech * | | | *       * | | | * | | | *
Research and Consulting, Ltd. *   * | | | *   * | | | *   * | | | *
taquilla at erols.com          *       * | | | * | | | *       * | | | *