Contamination in BY2 culture

David Humair David.Humair at bota.unine.ch
Thu May 14 04:50:38 EST 1998

Hi netters,
I'm working with BY2 cells suspension from tobacco. I think I have
contamination in the culture because I have forgotten the agitation for
24 hours and now I have stacks of things in the culture. My question is
: "do the cells stack if there is no agitation and is it possible to add
an antibiotic to kill the contamination?".
Do somebody have BY2 cells to restart my cultures?

Thank you for your help

David Humair