Help with preserving flowers...

Eberhardt WITTICH wittiche at planete.net
Thu May 7 04:50:08 EST 1998

If you mean preserving after harvest, we offer a new type of bag which is
permeable to wapours.

It is used to dry medicinal and aromatical plants. First test with
decorative orthensia will start in june. I am not completely sure that
tulipes could be preserved because of their very fragile tepals/petals.
Nevertheless, the BIOSMOSE closed bag is the most mildest way to dry product
without energy and inhibiting microorganisms to grow.

If you are interested, we can sell to you for FRF 250,- one sample 510 mm
large tube and 2 m long. Price without transport (please, give requested
way).