Help with preserving flowers...

Mike Busch wizofoz at capital.net
Wed May 6 20:45:46 EST 1998

I have tulips that my mom planted when she was alive.  She pasted away
24 years ago, and this is the first year in over twenty  that the tulips
have bloomed.  Every year I waited for them to bloom and the leaves
would pop up, then just die.  I am looking a way of preserving them.
They would mean so much to my two sisters and me.  If any one has a sure
fire way to preserve them, could you please help me.  Thank you in
advance...