Venus Fly Trap

Tony Eliot oztrade at corplink.com.au
Mon May 4 05:29:59 EST 1998

Hi im not entirley sure whether they only grow in Carolina, because i dont live
in the US, but as for a house plant. Sure thing, so long as you can find a very
nice sunny spot, and as for the high humidity, keep the pot in a little pool of
water and out of windy areas, the water causes a fair bit of humidity, and they
can definetly survive without food.

I have a page on how to grow then and their requirements at
http://members.tripod.com/~belal78/index.htm