Pitcher Plants

Stefan Sehnbruch Stefan.Sehnbruch at t-online.de
Mon May 4 16:06:16 EST 1998

Tony Eliot schrieb:

> Hi does anyone have any information about germinating Pitcher Plants and
> or caring for them?

Depends on what family of pitcher plant you mean. I have some experience
in growing and propagating Sarracenias (north American pitcher plants).

If you have full internet access you might try a search engine to find
sites about carnivorous plants ( http://www.gfp.org for example). Please
have a look at them first.
If you still need further help, just drop me a line and I will see if i
can give you some hints.
BTW: Did you ever have a look at your library for the books about
Carnivores written by Adrian Slack or by Donald E. Schnell?

Best Regards

--
Stefan Sehnbruch
Gelsenkirchen, Germany

--- Experience is quite useful,
--- normally you have it a short time after you needed it !