music and plants

Michael Bielak bielak at ibm.net
Mon May 4 12:06:10 EST 1998

My name is Allison Bielak and I'm a grade 12 student from Winnipeg,
Canada.  I'm doing a research paper on the effect of music on both
plants and animals.  More specifically, how plants react to different
musical environments.  If anyone has any information on this topic, or
knows where I might be able to find any research done, it would be
greatly appreciated.

I know that studies have been done, it's just a matter of finding the
information on them.

In addition, I am also conducting my own experiment with pea plants and
their reactions to music.

			Thanking you in advance,

                                          Allison Bielak