Good Scientific Research Sites

Ian Staples staplei at planet.ari.dpi.qld.gov.au
Sat May 2 05:25:08 EST 1998

Sherry Granville <Genesis at thezone.net> writes:

>I am a researcher for a large scale composting company, in charge of the
>company experimental greenhouse and experimental design. I was wondering
>if anyone can recommend some good research sites relating to fertilizer,
>organics, agriculture, horticulture etc.. I need very specific and
>preferably scientific information. Thanks for your replies.

Try:  http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/

which has links to various agric sites etc., as well as stuff of its own.
(Mainly tropical ag R&D.)

Also the links at:  http://www.csiro.au/

for more basic research stuff generally.

Cheers,  Ian S.

Ian Staples                        MS-Mail: staplesi at dpi.qld.gov.au
c/- P.O. Box 1054 MAREEBA          Phone  : +61 (0)70 928 555 Home 924 847
Queensland Australia 4880            Fax  : +61 (0)70 923 593   "   "   "