Ferric-chelate-reductase in roots of bean plants

K N and P J Harris ecoli at cix.compulink.co.uk
Fri Mar 20 08:12:49 EST 1998

Can't give you the info you need but if you are into Fe chelates you
might like to look into the chelates produced by hydroxamic acids
(some of these are the siderophores much beloved by the PGPR school of
rhizosphere workers) they are very powerful chelates and make edta look
quite weak.
Peter Harris,
University of Reading,
U.K.
> bionet/plants #6261, from burgs at uni-duesseldorf.de, 1289 chars, Wed
18 Mar 1998 17:14:13 +0
> Article: 15149 of bionet.plants

bnplanet.com!news-fra.maz.net!news.ruhrgebiet.individual.net!news-koe1.d
fn.de!news.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de!usenet