cactus newsgroup

Andreas Ohr Andreas.Ohr at pcm.bosch.de
Thu Mar 12 02:22:53 EST 1998

On 10 Feb 1998 17:49:20 GMT, Catherine McGerray) wrote:

> Would anyone out there know of a newsgroup
> that deals with cacti? Thanks for your
> help.
>
> catherine

Hi there,

yes, there is a eMail List Server that deals with
cacti and succulents. I don't have the adress
available now (here in business), but I have a link
to CACTI_ETC in my Echinocereus Homepage (all about
the Genus Echinocereus, its a monthly eMagazine).
Check out

http://home.t-online.de/home/echinocereus.ohr.andreas

for more informations.

Hope this helps.