Lower Vascular Plants (gametes)

Ben MacLeod macleodb at cadvision.com
Wed Mar 11 01:58:47 EST 1998

Hello, this is an attempt to gain some insight from some of you out there.
I'm currently researching a paper on "Physiological and Structural Aspects of Gamete Transfer and
Gamete Compatability in Lower Vascular Plants and Ferns"... I know... it's a mouthful. Anyways, I was
hoping that there was some minor chance that someone else out there may know what I'm talking about,
'cause I'm having trouble finding any "recent" works on this. It seems that the idea of studying morphology
and structure of plants in general took a downward turn in the 60's. If anyone can help me out I'd be
grateful...
-Ben MacLeod
(macleodb at cadvision.com