Pedicularis

Randall G. Cameron rcameron at asrr.arsusda.gov
Mon Mar 9 15:37:36 EST 1998

I recently read a post discussing root parasitism which stated that
seeds of some species of Pedicularis could be germinated after treatment
with host root extracts.  Unfortunately I forgot to bookmark the site
and now it is no where to be found.  I am hoping someone might be
familiar with its source and be able to provide me with the citation.
Thanks for  help.