tomatoes? can I ask about here?

Dr. Jones drjones at mail.vii.com
Sun Mar 1 22:25:38 EST 1998

I hope this is the right group to pose the question of how to grow plants
indoors. Could someone advise me on possibilities for growing various plants
such as tomatoes indoors. I can't stand those plastic acetylene injected
round balls from the grocery store being sold as 'tomatoes.' Also I have
heard of growing citrus fruits, as well as other plants normally suited to
the more temperate and warm climates as being successfully cultivated
indoors.

I can't set up an external detached greenhouse at present, but am
considering a corner of my office for a few interesting plants. Please email
me if you know of reference materials for my project.

Dr. Jones