Cayenne Peppers

KNUCKLEHEAD knucklebones at geocities.com
Mon Jul 27 17:16:07 EST 1998

I grew some Habinero (sp) peppers last year and they turned out great,
however, I thought I'd try some different ones this year. I'm now growing a
Cayenne Pepper plant and my buds seem to bloom and then die and drop off.
There aren't any peppers starting to grow yet. Do you know anything about
this? Is this natural or am I doing something terribly wrong.

PS they have been blooming and dropping off for about 2 weeks now.

reply by e-mail please.
Thanks
GR