Bird of Paradise HELP!!!!!

Todd Rholetter White southerncharm at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 23 23:53:50 EST 1998

Hi - I need help with my plant!! It's dying!!! I'm not sure of the
exact species - it is a Bird of Paradise though. It's planted in full
sun right beside my pond with normal bagged potting soil in a clay
foundation. As for the species - my plant is about 3 feet tall and was
the shortest one at the store (the rest were about 6 feet.) I've been
watering it everyday and I don't know enough about tropical plants to
know what to do  - HELP!!! Please e-mail me at Briguy71 at aol.com

Thanks!!
Brian