rooting crystals

Paul Shenefelt paul.shenefelt at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 20 21:29:00 EST 1998

Today I saw a vase with a beautiful root cutting in it. The media it was
in was jello like and very interesting. I asked the owner where it came
from and they could not remember. They said it started out as a crystal
type powder. When you added water it jelled to hold the cutting. It
lasts a very long time and only needs water about once a month.

Does anyone know what this stuff is and where to get it??