Need help finding reference

Lelia C. Orrell lelia.orrell at umb.edu
Mon Jul 13 05:50:46 EST 1998

Hello all,

I am desperately trying to find the complete reference of a something
given to me long ago that was copied from a book.  The copy I have has
no other information except the author, book chapter, and page numbers.
Does the following ring a bell for anyone????

Chapet 3:  PLANTS  by James Bullock (Furzebrook Research Station, NERC
Institute of Terrestrial Ecology, Wareham, Dorset, United Kingdom).
Pages 111- 138.

The chapter discusses plant sampling techniques, quadrat and transect
sampling, harvesting, vegetation mapping, marking and mapping, seed-bank
soil cores, etc...

PLEASE ADVISE if you recognize this.  Please respond to the e-mail
address below.  Thank you!

--
Lelia C. Orrell
Department of Biology