help my onion

slap slapper at altavista.net
Wed Jul 8 14:21:52 EST 1998

Hi. Last week I found an onion in my pantry. It had been there for a
couple of months and had started to grow. I admire this and I want it to
carry on growing. What's the best thing for it now? I found an onion
growing once before and I put it in peat soil and watered it but it
died. I like plants but I'm hopeless with them so all help appreciated.