Bromeliad and/or Dendrobium Orchid questions

Harold Olivier orchids at acadiacom.net
Thu Feb 19 23:53:30 EST 1998

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:37:30 -0500, "Dennis" <dennis115 at att.net>
wrote:

>   I recently received a Bromeliad, and a Dendrobium Orchid, both as gifts
>and have no idea how to care for either.
>
>    Can anyone help with the general care of these plants please?
>
>  Thanks

Do your plants have labels with their names? There are lots of
different dendrobiums and bromeliads with different culture
requirements depending on what kinds they are.

If you don't have their names, I suggest you try reading the
dendrobium cultural information available at Rod Venger's site:
http://vengers.com/culture/dendro.htm

For bromeliads a good place to start is the general cultural
information page at the Bromeliad Society International site:
http://www.bsi.org/pamph.htm

Harold