San Fran Restoration Conf/Free!

GStigall gstigall at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 11:44:10 EST 1998

Scott McPhee asked:>Is fixing up the Hall of Flowers on your agenda??! I hope
so, it's really a
>shame to such a wonderful fixture of the park to go to hell. Also,  is there
>any validity to what I heard that last year some of the ideas from your
>conference were to build wildlife corridors through parts of the city and
>remove cars from some areas? I believe I read this in the Press Democrat. By
>the way, wasn't Golden Gate Park a sand dune, along with the Presidio, some
>of the most beautiful areas of the city?
>
>Curious,
>
>Scott Mcphee

Hi Scott -- (via newsgroup & email) contact the SF folks direct with your
questions.  We simply posted  the info on the conference as provided to us, but
don't have the info to answer your questions.

Here's the contact info:

Kristin Bowman
SF Rec & Park Dept
501 Stanyan Street