HELP: Endole Acetic Acid - any info?

taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu taguebw at REMOVEwfu.edu
Tue Feb 17 17:08:35 EST 1998

In article <MPG.f53bc3e88bd2c1498968d at news.the-spa.com>,
akasia at the-spa.com (Marnie McCoy) wrote:

> Hello!
> I'm trying to do some research (for my sister) on endole acetic acid. So
> far, I have found nothing.  Does anyone out there have ANY kind of
> information on this?  All she knows is that it is some kind of plant
> hormone... any information would be greatly appreciated!!
> Please reply to akasia at the-spa.com because it is hard to keep track of
> all of these newsgroups.  Thanx!
> Marnie

Try indole acetic acid, (IAA). Checking out any intro bio book, intro
botany or intro plant phys book should help.

And of course, don't believe *anything* you read on the Web...

My 2 electrons

--
Remove "REMOVE" to reply