Harvesting Corn

Richard Brooks brooksy at sv.span.com
Mon Feb 9 09:30:18 EST 1998

In article <34DDEAB8.7594E81F at netspace.net.au>
   dapalmer at netspace.net.au writes:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm hoping someone can help with this?  How do you know when to harvest
>corn?
>It's my first attempt at a vegetable garden and I'm a little lost.
>
>Cheers
>Dapa

This might seem a little naive but couldn't you telephone a few local
farmers?  I'm sure they could help you and they would be more in tune
with climatic conditions local you where you live.

Richard Brooks.

         Latest lucky Bulk Emailer addresses chosen by my computer!
fuknig2 at hotmail.com kzn4john at john@instrun.ts.net info at localnet.co.uk
yvd4 at mindspring.com cyberout at pleaseread.com rhora at iaw.on.ca rhora at iaw.on.ca
davew at makecash.net fuknig2 at hotmail.com fuknig2 at hotmail.com fuknig2 at hotmail.com
fuknig2 at hotmail.com fuknig2 at hotmail.com fuknig2 at hotmail.com