propagating larch

dwr at nornet.NOSPM.on.nospm.ca dwr at nornet.NOSPM.on.nospm.ca
Sun Feb 8 00:51:12 EST 1998

Look in Seeds of Woody Plant in the United States.  It has all the
information you need and it's what I use at work for information on
collection, storage, and stratification proceedures.  Hasn't failed me
yet.

>I looking for current research and/or references on propagating larch.
>Any references from starting seeds to tissue culture would be
>appreciatiated.

>Thanks,
>Ed

DAve  (Think small, grow a bonsai)