anyone using HyperTaxonomy?

Karsten Meyer meyek002 at mail.uni-mainz.de
Thu Feb 5 03:05:15 EST 1998

HyperTaxonomy is AFAIK free, but I dont know if you can download it from a
server - I would suggest to try a shareware archive. If you dont find it,
I can send you a diskette with the stacks.

HyperCard is NOT free, the current version (2.3.5) is sold by Apple. You
can use the free HyperCard Player instead that ships with any Macintosh
(you can also download it from Apple servers), but you wont be able to
program the stacks.

Karsten

--
Karsten Meyer
Institute of Systematic Botany, University of Mainz