indoor flowering plants? please help

Michele Ann Micheline mmich01 at curly.cc.emory.edu
Thu Feb 5 11:07:49 EST 1998

Hello all,
I am interested in starting an indoor plant "garden", and as I have zero
experience with this sort of stuff, I don't know where to start.

I'm looking for a flowering plant that flowers year round and can live in a
pot on the indoors without too much direct sunlight. I can transfer the
plant from pot to pot every so often, but I can't plant it outside-- I
just don't own the land here. All I have now is an ivy, which I just
bought, but I'm looking for more plants, hopefully ones that flower.

Can any of y'all throw me some names of plants I can go buy? Does anyone
know of any good places to purchase plants in the Decatur/Atlanta, Georgia?

Thanks so much!
Chel
			         Chel Micheline
		Graduate Student in Film Studies, Emory University
		    http://userwww.service.emory.edu/~mmich01