pinto bean problem

Angelika A. Bartoszewicz abartos at orion.it.luc.edu
Wed Feb 4 12:23:42 EST 1998

Hi everyone,

 I am currently growing Pinto beans, and I just noticed on my 1.5 week
old plants that they are curling and the tips of the leaves are drying
out.  Sort of resembling wilting; however, on the underside of
the leaves there seem to be a few brown spots. Does anyone know what
could be causing this, some kind of fungus maybe?

Thanks
 ________

		Angelika Bartoszewicz

	      Loyola University Chicago