Plant ID Challenge!! (Repost)

David Deutsch dd at gondwana.org
Sat Apr 11 12:21:46 EST 1998

Hi...

I have two plants which I am embarrased to say I cannot identify, so I'm
throwing out the challenge of identification to anyone who feels erudite
enough to give these two guys identity and meaning in life!

Images of plant # 1 are located at:

http://www.gondwana.org/Pages/temp1.html

Images of Plant #2 are located at:

http://www.gondwana.org/Pages/temp2.html

Any takers? It's probably going to end up being something absurdly easy
or common... oh well!

David Deutsch

PS I fixed a couple of problems with these pages. Apologies to previous
users who tried and had problems with unintended links.

DD