Wild Flower News

David Brear dbrear at wharfe.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 10 15:14:27 EST 1998

Of course by now you all know that I'm developing the Wild Flower
Page (but do you care?) and one thing I'd love to do is a News
page.

The only thing that's holding me back is that I can't think of a good
name for it. I did consider the 'something Bugle' ... but ruled it out.
After all they don't call me Rupert Murdock.

Let's have some ideas, if you have time.
David Brear
dbrear at wharfe.demon.co.uk

http://www.wharfe.demon.co.uk/wildflwr.htm
The Wild Flower Page

http://www.wharfe.demon.co.uk
wharfe - a resource for British heritage