Need Help Identifing a plant for Biol. project!!!

Jay Trivedi jvt at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 11 20:51:20 EST 1997

Hi,

I am in a biol. class at my school. We are supposed to grow a plant and
find out what it is.  I started with a small brown bean. It is the shape
of a kidney bean but is smaller and brown. It has been growing for about
a month and its about 2 ft. tall. The leaves are green and diamond shape
each branch has 3 leaves.

If someone can help me PLEASE E-mail Me:  jvt at pacbell.net

Thanks,