Zygocactus bloom

Tan Boon Kiat boonboon at mbox2.singnet.com.sg
Mon Nov 10 07:40:25 EST 1997

Hi Gaylord,

I am not sure if anybody has sent u any info regarding the questions that u
have asked. Well, I have tons of info about zygocactus which I asked the
cacti_etc discussion group a few weeks ago. As I am busy currently, I can
only sent u latest by this saturday so that I will have time to categorise
the info according to ur questions about zygocactus. I like Christmas cacti
too judging Christmas is approaching too.

Meanwhile, u can subscribe to the cacti_etc discussion group by sending to

	listproc at opus.hpl.hp.com

with subject

	subscribe cacti_etc <your name>

and contents

	subscribe cacti_etc <your name>

Correspondence to the group can be made by sending your message to

	cacti_etc at opus.hpl.hp.com

U will get about 20-30 mails per day but it depends.

Anyway, I am also waiting for Saturday to come as I am very anxious to
share with u and the group what I have obtained from the discussion group.
My last exam paper is on this Thursday. Might send u earlier depending if I
can sort out the mails asap.

regards, Boon Kiat from singapore