Phlomis from Turkey

Bilgin Oguz sbp97bo at reading.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 04:18:30 EST 1997

Dear Jean-Pierre.Jolivot
I am an Turkish reseacher and now I am MPill student "Botanical
Diversity:conservation and management" in Reading University
Department of Botany and I am working in Eagean Agriculture Research
Institute in Menemen-Izmir. My institute also has responsible holding
National Gene Banks wild plants and relatives of cultivars. Gene banks can
cooperate with you by sharing some seed samples and also arrage your trips
if you want to get more information you may contact with by E-mail or
write and also you may contact with me by E-mail. I hope you will get all
necessary information.
Aegean Agricultural Research Institute
Po Box 9 Menemen
35661 Izmir Turkey