Venus Flytraps

Shaggy shaggy at execpc.com
Sat May 24 16:37:29 EST 1997

Hey all, does anyone know how to *properly* care for a Venus Flytrap?
I'm keeping it moist, and I'm feeding it raw ground chuck and whenever I
can capture some flies they become the Flytrap's next meal. But is there
any other food that is good for nurishment?  I also have it in direct
sunlight.  Should I cover the pot up so it stays more humid?  If you
have any suggestions, please email me, and thanx much :)

					shaggy at execpc.com