GM-Free Foods Not Motorways

Wilona1 wilona1 at aol.com
Sat May 24 13:30:23 EST 1997

and in article <VA.0000001b.000fffd6 at 586>, rgw <rgw at office-futures.com>
writes:

>Only natural porridge will do.  8-)

Roger,

I agree -- in today's world prisoners are pampered TOO much.  In the old
days they were lucky to get bread and water, and maybe a cup of beans now
and then.  Maybe if prison life was really bad there would be fewer
criminals.

BTW, This posting was in rec.gardens and when I hit "reply to group" the
name of the newsgroup read 'bionet.gardens' -- is this a legitimate group,
and was it an accidental cross posting???
Martha E. Knowles  ---  Wilona1 at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/wilona1/index.html
I may not agree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.  -Voltaire