Codon preference in rice

Yasukazu Nakamura ynakamu at kazusa.or.jp
Wed May 21 20:48:16 EST 1997

Hi,

Our database have a codon usage table of 437 complete protein genes in
Oryza sativa compiled from GenBank Release 100.0.

Table for each gene:
  ftp://ftp.dna.affrc.go.jp/pub/codon/current/species/Oryza_sativa.pln
(Format of the table:
  ftp://ftp.dna.affrc.go.jp/pub/codon/current/CODON_LABEL)
Sum of codon usage:
  http://www.dna.affrc.go.jp/nakamura-bin/showcodon.cgi?species=Oryza+sativa+[gbpln]

Codon Usage Home:
  http://www.dna.affrc.go.jp/~nakamura/codon.html

NAKAMURA Yasukazu      ynakamu at kazusa.or.jp
Laboratory of Gene Structure 2, Kazusa DNA Research Institute
http://www.kazusa.or.jp/gene-s2/ynakamu/