African violet miniature trailer enthusiast

Tan Boon Kiat boonboon at mbox2.singnet.com.sg
Mon May 19 09:30:36 EST 1997

Hi everyone,

I am Boon Kiat from Singapore. Is there any Singapore AV's grower out
there? I would like to own some miniature trailers but am unable to find
them in Singapore. Delivery from overseas are expensive especially from
Australia where you need to go through the custom which can cause you $200
just for one plant. Any advice as to which nursuries in Singapore that sell
these free flowering and easy to grow trailers. Or AVs collectors that go
to US or Australia often to bring back some for me??

Hope to hear from somebody ASAP.

regards, Boon Kiat