Clover

Siobhan Alderson sa at lubs.leeds.ac.uk
Tue May 13 06:20:25 EST 1997

I am desperately looking for information!!!
On a piece of land near where I live, there are large number of four,
five, and sometimes more, leaf clover. Is this an unusual phenomenon?
What causes this multileaf phenomenon?

The reason I need this information is that my local authority has just
given planning permission for residential building on this piece of
land.

Geographical information - Northern England - West Yorkshire - about 2
miles from mid-sized city centre.

I'm happy to accept the fact that this may be a relatively common or
easily explained phenomenon - but all insights are welcome.

Thanks

Siobhan