feedback from people who love

henry273 at sprintmail.com henry273 at sprintmail.com
Fri May 9 17:59:30 EST 1997

THE MAP TO HEAVEN

Do You Know?

john 3:16	For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting
life.

Who is Good?

Rom 3:10	As it is written: There is none righteous, no, not one;

Who Has Sinned?

Rom 3:23	for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

Where Sin Came From

Rom 5:12	Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and
death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all
sinned--

God's Price on Sin

Rom 6:23	For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal
life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Our Way Out

Rom 5:8		But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Rom 10:9	that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe
in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Rom 10:13	For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Will you call upon the Lord now, and ask Him to save you?

Then, pray this prayer:
'Lord Jesus, I confess to You that I am a sinner.  I believe Jesus died
for my sins and rose from the dead.  The best way I know how, I ask you
to forgive my sin, and I personally accept You as my Savior.  From this
moment on, I am going to depend on Jesus for my salvation, Amen.'