Help in ID-ing plant? - weird leaf.jpg

David B. Hedrick davidbhedrick at icx.net
Wed May 7 21:29:40 EST 1997

Andrew:

	Fleshy stems becoming woody with age?  No clearly defined cortex-pith
distinction?  Loves sunlight?  Easily starts from a leaf or small stem?
Often happy growing in a jar of water?  Flowers usually pink, sometimes
orange, red, or white?  Never seen one.

	But seriously now, folks, it's a begonia.

--
		~DBH

Technical writing, literature search, and data analysis at the interface
of chemistry and biology.

	davidbhedrick at icx.com

	David B. Hedrick
	P.O. Box 16082