Help in ID-ing plant? - weird leaf.jpg

Bruce Sorrell bsorrell at erols.com
Wed May 7 15:53:02 EST 1997

Andrew wrote:

> I've had a certain houseplant for years, but never knew what it was;
> none of the books I've seen can identify it, and everyone I've shown
> it to -- including people at the local nursery -- has been stumped. <snip>

Hi Andrew !

Looks like a croton (Codiaeum) to me.  Click on the following unusual
URL and it will take you to the Time Life encyclopedia entry on
Codiaeum..complete with picture.  Let me know if I missed and I'll try
again :)  Here's the URL:
http://pathfinder.com/@@uVAhvQQAbLjwRYWp/vg/TimeLife/CG/Books/E06/Html/E06031X.html

vr,
Bruce