Q: Tasmanian Blue Gum

Scott Shaffer scotts1 at flash.net
Sun May 4 11:26:59 EST 1997

I recently received a seed capsule of Tasmanian Blue Gum seeds.
I've planted it in standard potting soil, and gotten a few shoots
about 1 inch high.  One shoot has 3 pair of tiny leaves, one
shoot has 1 pair, and the third shoot seems to be dying.  The
first two shoots are droopy since my husband soaked the pot.
Any suggestions on how to make sure it keeps growing?

Please email and post - my browser keeps losing messages.
Thanks,
Susan Shaffer
susans at bangate.compaq.com
<standard disclaimer applies>