norfolk pine

christopher k cosner c-cosner at students.uiuc.edu
Fri May 2 12:36:41 EST 1997

	A friend going away for the summer left several plants with me,
among them a tiny norfolk pine that seems to have had a rough time of it.
The plant is about 7" high, its branches droop and the needles have a
grey-green hue. They don't look like they will recover. As far as I know,
the plant has not been repotted for two years and has received very
little water. Can someone suggest the best course of action for this
plant? Thank you.

Chris Cosner
c-cosner at uiuc.edu

--