wavelengths plants use

Bill Clay wpclay at erols.com
Sat Mar 29 18:52:21 EST 1997

Hi.
I'm looking to know if anyone knows the wavelengths of light plants use.
 If anyone knows, I would be very grateful for the help.  Since I am not
a regular in this newsgroup, please send messages to <wildkatt at erols.com>
Thanks in advance,
Jaina Winston

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy planning other things."
--John Lennon

"As far as I know I am alive and well, but if I was dead, I'd be the last
to know."
--Paul McCartney, on the "Paul Is Dead" craze.

<i> Jaina Winston </i> wildkatt at erols.com