silk flowers

denmarel at IX5.IX.NETCOM.COM denmarel at IX5.IX.NETCOM.COM
Sun Mar 23 02:38:11 EST 1997

To:            plantbio at net.bio.net
From:          agrotsky at freenet.columbus.oh.us (Allen Grotsky)
Subject:       silk flowers
Date:          22 Mar 1997 22:31:54 -0500

I am an Interior Decorator and I'm looking for companies that make silk
plants and trees. I need arrangements that are already made up such as
center pieces. I also need to have calologs with pictures of arrangements.
If you know the name of a company I can get in touch with I would greatly
appreciate it. Thank you Agrotskt at freenet.columbus.oh.us
--
  GOD BLESS/  ALLEN
  agrotsky at freenet.columbus.ohio.us

All due respect, but you appear to be unclear on the concept.

Den